I love me some beard porn.
Have you ever played a video game where you have to sleep to recover? They only let you do it if everything is safe. Otherwise they won’t let you sleep. You’ll get a message, saying “You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby.”
Now, remember the last time you just couldn’t get to sleep?
Don’t you fuckin do this to me
This is my “Grrrr….My hair is finally cooperating and I have to go to bed early face.” Yes, 1 am is early for me. >.< I really don’t want to babysit tomorrow. And I have to take him to my therapy appointment with me. I even told her that I probably shouldn’t babysit until I am better stabilized on meds. I guess she couldn’t find anyone else to. :/
1. state your name: Gabriel
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: Paloma Gabriela. I was named Gabriela Carmen instead and I talked to my mum about what she would have named me if I were cismale and she said Gabriel Rafael so that’s me now.
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My cousin Emiliano (Emilio), My brother Jav, and my cousin Miguel Angel (Pocahontas) He has a thick accent and can’t say it well so I started calling him that as a kid after learning english because I had issues saying his name and we would watch that when he babysat me.
4. what was your first job? Pizza bitch at Little Caesars. FOR 3 YEARS!!!
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not that I can think of. It’s Wednesday, give me some time. :P
6. do you miss your ex? Not really, no.
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark. The darker, the better.
8. do people praise you for your looks? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ahem..no. They don’t.
9. what is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? Black. (deep purple and dark green is in there too)
10. how do you wear your makeup? Not all the time. Only when I want to look like a fearsome warrior with my black eyes.
11. what are some of your nicknames? Gabe, Gabber, Jack, and Gordo(a).
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 2
13. how many bathrooms? 1
15. do you have a car? Not yet.
16. do you work out every week? I really should. Don’t look at me UGH!!
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? YEAH SON
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yeah. Once. I don’t make a habit of it. No judgement if that’s your thing, I just don’t like mouths. They are disgusting.
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yeah. I was in choir… -.-
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? Tankini with men’s swim trunks and a swim shirt over it.
21. do you like your eyes? Sometimes
22. do you think you are pretty? I know I’m not so no point in trying to lie to myself.
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? Ashley
24. how much money in your bank account? enough to keep it open and keep me afloat as long as I don’t overspend after paying rent and bills… >.>
25. are you single? Yes
26. do you want kids? NEVER!! I have a militant hate towards kids and their noises. Yuck!! >.< I can only stand to be around a select few of my friend’s kids. They are either older, or I am familiar with them since birth.
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: It’s black with music notes all over it. The other one is black and greyish silverish.
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Look on my blog in my “My men” page link. That’s who. I don’t got time to list them all. DAMN! There’s a few ladies as well…
29. last movie you saw in theaters: The Winter Soldier ayyyy..lmao. :P
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? …Myself then?…yeah. :P Actually no. I guess Loki and I are a thing since I danced for him. I always feel weird saying that on here because first of all, it’s private. And second, I don’t want non-pagans or nokeans thinking that I think I’m a special snowflake or whatever. >.<
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? …no. But I wouldn’t blame them. I’m a chore and it would be karma.
32. have you ever cheated? Unfortunately. >.< I learned from it though.
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yeah
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? Write, blog, read, play video games, listen to music, and take walks with Crick.
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? Besides visiting me at random hours, malicedesire and dilutedlife existing in my life…idk.. Bluebeard kissed my hand before departing the room at OddCon.
36: who was the last person you texted? My Trans sister in arms. ^_^ <3 <3 <3
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? I think…5 boyfriends and 3 girlfriends…and one flame haired, silvertongued deity.. >.>
38: how do you look right now? Like warmed shit in a blender.
39: who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? My mum. Especially after she told me that she would continue to love me and be my mum, even if I lose my brother and few cousins I talk to. Also Malicedesire and Dilutedlife and dinolaurous and her boyfriend. They are the definition of love for couples. I also think of the love I have for Loki and that it feels that He has for me too. It’s really personal…
A 14 year-old boy was recently raped at knife-point by a 20 year-old woman. When the story broke, it was primarily men who claimed he should have enjoyed it. It was feminists who validated his pain and spoke in support of him.
This is why we need feminism.
white women of hollywood, reducing japan and japanese culture to cupcakes, sexy ”costumes” and submissive sex-kittens since god knows when
white people, this is why nobody trusts you
yeah, so white women fetishize, objectify, and commodify woc as well and treat us like props.
this is why we don’t trust you.
In response to your logic, please find attached a picture of Hyuna Kim “fetishizing” and “commodifying” american culture. Yes I know she’s Korean, but J-pop and K-pop are relatively close in style, so don’t be pernickety. This use of other cultures isn’t a one way thing; as far as I know, American culture isn’t only basketball shirts and sunglasses.
Also, your Katy Perry picture is a poor example of the message you’re trying to convey. She, as well as her backing dancers, is in traditional Japanese dress, and there is not a cupcake or submissive sex kitten in sight.
And to add to that, what makes me really angry is that you are complaining about white women being racist and culturally stereotyping women of colour, and your response is what? “This is why nobody trusts you” - racism. Talk about hypocritical, you’re making sweeping statements about the Caucasian population as untrustworthy because a few dumb commercialised bitches in America made some music videos. Get off your high horse, just because you feel victimised by something doesn’t give you the right to do the same to others.
I didn’t want to get involved in this debate, I made a post yesterday and deleted it because I really can’t be bothered to deal with the inevitable backlash, but really this is getting stupid I’ve seen so many posts about it since then and it’s getting on my nerves.
"Yeah she’s Korean, but Korea and Japan are basically the same, right guys??" ….
Katy Perry and her dancers were NOT in “traditional dress”, jesus christ.
They were in sexed up kimonos with thigh-high slits in the sides, and face paint. Her “kimono” (which actually looks more like a cheongsam..) has a chest window! It’s a very poor, sexualised interpretation of geisha.
The fact that anyone would think that is how geisha actually dress shows how influential this type of representation can be. Here’s a photo of a geisha so you can see the difference.
Wow that is depressing.
okay but is that michelle’s fault for pushing for healtheir lunches or is it school districts’ faults for cutting corner by cutting calories but not making lunch any healthier?
let’s look into it.
Yes, thank you. Because yes she is pushing for a healthier lunch, but the schools still value football over feeding their students, which means that instead of providing enough healthy food to keep their students from starving, they are cutting down the amount of food available to fit within the caloric requirements … while then taking the money they saved to re-sod the football field for the third year in a row. Maybe new uniforms.
thank you for adding that. i really really doubted michelle wanted this to happen.
Look at those assholes. Jesus. Obviously this is not what she wanted.
at least they didn’t ban the turkey twizzlers.
Inspired by X
Yeeeees it’s happening!
I love how the Internet can take a weird idea, proclaim that it’s unassailably true, and then rapidly actualize that truth.
Fuck yeah feminist dragons